8.03.2010

i am happy. really.

i woke up this morning to my friend furiously spamming my wall because i didn't immediately take some pictures down that she thought were "ugly".  needless to say, i wasn't too happy. she did apologize though, and she took the comments down. so now everything's just peachy with her. :) other than that, a pretty normal day. she didn't even try to throw up today, though she didn't eat much in the first place.

oh! tomorrow is "work day" at my youth group. i'm actually kinda looking forward to it. i enjoy having something to do, especially if it means helping someone else out.

so yeah, not much else. boring day, i know. but my post will be up on operation beautiful tomorrow, which i'm excited about. :D

now, back to what i should really be doing: my book report. dun, dun, DUN!

xoxo,
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you, lovelies <3